January 2021 Newsletter
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EDITION OF THE NEWSLETTER:
Weed control when establishing clover into grassland
For our spring calving clients, now is the time to be thinking about purchasing milk powder.
Cross Compliance - 2021 Updates
Changes have been made to the inspections and enforcement action taken if the rules are not met.
Lovely by name and a lovely crop grown!
RPA - BPS / CSS Update
The Countryside Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship payment window for 2020 revenue claims runs from the beginning of December 2020 to the end of June 2021.
Calcium Soap Alternatives
Recent price rises in calcium soaps are you looking for an alternative.
Milk Poweder, Feed, Fertiliser, Urea and Phosphate.
Water Capital Grant
Increased Countryside Stewardship (CS) Water Capital Grants for 2021
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1