January 2021 Newsletter
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EDITION OF THE NEWSLETTER:
Weed control when establishing clover into grassland
For our spring calving clients, now is the time to be thinking about purchasing milk powder.
Cross Compliance - 2021 Updates
Changes have been made to the inspections and enforcement action taken if the rules are not met.
Lovely by name and a lovely crop grown!
RPA - BPS / CSS Update
The Countryside Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship payment window for 2020 revenue claims runs from the beginning of December 2020 to the end of June 2021.
Calcium Soap Alternatives
Recent price rises in calcium soaps are you looking for an alternative.
Milk Poweder, Feed, Fertiliser, Urea and Phosphate.
Water Capital Grant
Increased Countryside Stewardship (CS) Water Capital Grants for 2021
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External