Up to £40k Water Capital Grants Still Available!
Although the application window for getting Natural England Catchment approval has closed, there is still an opportunity to apply for capital items that don’t require endorsement. Options below are available under the Water Capital Grant Scheme and Mid Tier Stewardship.
- Hedge laying, coppicing, gapping u-p, planting new
- Wooden field gates
- Wildlife boxes
- Fencing (including sheep netting and permanent electric)
- Pasture pumps
- Livestock troughs
- Rainwater goods (guttering etc)
If you are interested in looking at the Capital Grant Scheme or the Mid Tier Stewardship and would like to discuss your options further, please contact Emily on 07944 680469 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1