Taking place on Thursday 4th August 2022, the Honiton Show hosts over 400 trade stands and 1000 livestock entries on their 140 acre site. Known as the show “Where farming comes first” it is a great opportunity to catch up with suppliers, discuss business with professionals or socialise with friends.
This year DBL Buying Group together with Midwest Consulting Ltd, part of the Farm Consultancy Group will have a stand at the show with a FREE prize draw full of great offerings:
- Half day consultancy
- Bag of seeds from Horizon Seeds
- Bag of milk powder from Bonanza
- Dairy chemicals from Parsons Farm Supplies
Our team will be available with refreshments throughout the day and will be available to discuss opportunities or answer any questions you may have regarding DBL Buying Group and DBL Direct, future grants, nutrient management planning, nutrition, and rural administration.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Independent Nutritional Package
- Lessons from 2018 – Dry Weather (revisited)
- R&D Tax Credits and Farming
- Commodities Update (8th August)
- Autumn Reseeding
- Farming Transformation Fund – Slurry Infrastructure Grant
- Honiton Show
- Adding Value Grant
- Commodities Update (07/07)
- Are You Generating Lasting Wealth?