Free Farm Business Review
FCG Sherborne are registered on behalf of DEFRA under The Future Farming Resilience Fund to provide a free half day consultancy to briefly appraise your business and produce an action plan. The purpose is to help your business be ready to embrace the changes to BPS, Environmental Schemes and Water & Air Quality Standards that will be introduced over the next five – six years.
This is a must for businesses who are heavily dependent on the existing subsidies for a large part of their profit but also to all businesses who will have to embrace better management of soils, fertilisers and slurry.
The review will:
1. Quantify the impact of BPS reductions on your business.
2. Assess if your business is fit and ready for the future.
3. See how well your business is performing financially and technically to its peers.
Free follow-on consultancy may be available in areas of significant business change, improving an existing business performance or carbon footprinting if there is a deemed requirement.
Mark Yearsley, Tom Malleson, Phil Cooper and Gerard Finnan from FCG Sherborne are registered to provide this free consultancy in conjunction with the AHDB.
You can apply for this offer by clicking here and fill out your details as directed.
Alternatively contact Gerard Finnan Tel 07976 426420 or e-mail email@example.com
for more information.
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External