Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1
Have you successfully applied for the Farming and Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1? If so, we can assist you with sourcing the following items:
- Rainwater Harvesting Tanks
- Pasture Plate Meters
- Cattle Handling Systems
- Sheep Handling Systems
- Badger Proof Feeders
- Cow Brushes
- Electric Fencing Equipment
Due to manufacturing lead times, some items are taking up to 12 weeks from order to delivery, so please make sure you order as soon as possible. If you do not order early, you may not be able to get your items by the claim deadline. Items need to be on farm and claimed for by 31st October 2022.
It is important that you follow the requirements as set out by the RPA, otherwise they will not pay.
Applications are now closed for this scheme; however, it is anticipated that the next round will be offered at the end of the year. If you require assistance with a grant application, we have compliance consultants who can help.
For further information please contact Louise Cox on 07943 684215 or e-mail email@example.com
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1