Farm Transformation Fund - Improving Farm Productivity
The Improving Farm Productivity grant provides funding towards capital items for robotic or autonomous equipment and systems to aid livestock productivity.
The grant will cover:
- Voluntary robotic milking systems
- Robotic feeding systems
- Advanced ventilation control units
(items with electric and renewable energy generated sources prioritised)
Minimum application is £35,000 (40% of £87,500). Applicants must have control of land for 5 years following completion of project.
If you are interested in discussing this grant, please contact Emily Bunn on 07944 680469 or email email@example.com
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1