Don't Let Negativity Rule
During some training we had in 2021 we were discussing the impact of other people’s negativity and how it can affect your mental health when you dwell on it or let it direct your actions. During this training the following quote was shared:
“If you had £86,400 in your bank account and someone stole £10, would you be so upset that you would throw the remaining £86,390 away just to get back at them?
Of course not.
We have 86400 seconds in a day. Don’t let someone’s 10 seconds of negativity take away your remaining 86390 seconds. Let go and move on.” (Author unknown).
If you are struggling with negativity or other mental health issues or just want someone to talk to please don’t think you’re on your own. The Farming Community Network (FCN) is just one of many good sources of available help 7am-11pm all year round. Just call them on 03000 111 999.
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1