Did you know you don't have to be a member?
You don’t have to be a member of our buying group to benefit from our buying power!
Simply contact us if you want any specific products and we can use our buying strength and large network to get you some very competitive prices from our excellent range of preferred suppliers.
We can save you time and money!
Whether its feed, fertiliser, seeds, fuel or anything else! And the best thing is, it’s free to use. No annual fee and no obligation!
Give us a try. You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
- Great pricing on a range of products and farm inputs.
- Our excellent credit worthiness with the suppliers enables us to offer improved terms on key products.
- There are time savings for you, the farmer, as all the product research is done by us on your behalf.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.
- Any problems? We’ll sort them out!
- Dip in and out on our buying strength as and when you want.
But, if you do join our buying group, you get so many other benefits and preferential pricing with key suppliers.
Here’s what some of our customers say . . .
“David and DBL Direct have not only provided fantastic service, but the products supplied are great quality and always competitively priced. We will definitely continue to work with them.”
So, give us a try.
Visit www.dblbuyinggroup.co.uk for more information or contact us on the below:
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1