DBL are recruiting
DBL Buying Group are recruiting for the Exciting & Varied position of Admin & Telephone Sales
David Bardgett Ltd is an agricultural buying group operating in the South West of England. It provides group purchasing for its members to enable them to take advantage of bulk buying deals of Feed, Fertiliser, Seeds, Fuel and other Agri inputs and services.
To continue our Business growth, we are looking to recruit a Fulltime Office and home based position to support two sales managers and one Office administrator.
The position will be varied including - answering telephone queries on sales and admin issues, researching product markets, maintaining CRM Database, Website and Social Media admin, assisting with marketing and organising farmer meetings and show stands.
Ability to communicate with people, Knowledge of livestock farming, MS Suite of software, own transport, ability to manage your own time and work as part of a team are essentials. On the job training will be provided where required. Remuneration will depend on experience.
If this varied and exciting new position interests you, please send CV to
Phil Cooper , Director, Mobile: 07798 673665.
Deadline for applications 20th December 2020. Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange interviews in early January 2021.
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External