David Quance Joins as Sales Development Manager
We are pleased to announce that David Quance joined the team at David Bardgett Ltd on the 2nd of November as Sales Development Manager.
David’s background has been very much within agriculture having grown up on a dairy farm. He studied at Bicton Agri College after leaving school and then moved to New Zealand for a period to play rugby.
On his return, David has worked over the last 20 years in retail agri sales and direct sales for a number of national and regional agricultural input supply companies in the South-west.
Phil Cooper commented that “David’s extensive and diverse knowledge and experience within agriculture brings a new dimension to the team in Sherborne and broadens the skills and knowledge which we can offer our existing and potentially new customers going forward. David lives in North Devon and is covering Devon and Cornwall whilst also developing our business in in the Wessex Region”.
David’s focus is always helping our clients improve their Profitability and Quality of Life.
David can be contacted on Tel: 07395 498175 or email@example.com
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External