Cutting Energy Costs
If your annual power bill is higher than £5,000, DBL’s partners are well placed to undertake such a review on your behalf and would be happy to discuss this with you further.
In order for us to complete our assessment, we require:
- Supply address
- Billing address
- Copy of your latest electricity bill which includes MPAN number
- Current contract end date
- Letter of authority
We are also able to work with our energy experts to review heating oil, mains and LPG gas costs. We simply require the following information:
- Volume in litres per annum utilised
- Size of tank and frequency of delivery
- Current price
- Name of supplier
For more information, please contact David Quance on 07395 498175 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External