Countryside Stewardship Applications
Applications for the Mid Tier Stewardship and the Capital Grant Scheme opened on Tuesday 8th February 2022. In 2021, the RPA recorded a 40% increase in applications and with the continuing reduction in Basic Payment Scheme, this year is just going to be as busy.
If you are wishing to apply for either the Mid Tier Stewardship or a Capital Grant Scheme or you would like some advice on your options, make sure you get in touch with your local Farm Consultancy Group office. Applications for the Mid Tier Stewardship close on the 29th July 2022. The Capital Grant Scheme is now a rolling application for the year and will remain open for applications until funding runs out, but don’t leave it too late as they will only give 6 weeks notice before applications are closed.
If you are looking to apply for capital options through the Capital Grant Scheme or Mid Tier Stewardship and are looking at items which need endorsing by the Natural England Catchment Sensitive Farm Officer (CSFO), now is the time to get in contact with them! As a rule, CSFOs need to be notified that you are wanting their endorsement at least 10 weeks before the expected application date.
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1