Cost Of Production
As we move into uncertain times with higher input prices which seem to be with us for the foreseeable future. The challenges of scarce labour and decommissioning of BPS it is now so important to look at what it is costing you to produce a litre of milk, a kilo of beef or lamb.
I have been working with colleagues and Old Mill to prepare KPI’s from data we have collected from our clients. Focusing on their cost of production and then benchmarking against producers on similar systems, this gives us relative data that is accurate and shows where weakness are, so we can help you act before it is too late. Click here for the publication in full.
Take some time to look through our publication and if you would like some advice then give us a call on 01935 850093 or e-mail email@example.com
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1