Are You Keeping Adequate Records for Red Tractor?
Are you keeping adequete medicine records for Red Tractor?
Medicine Purchase records should include:
- Identity of medicine
- Quantity of medicine
- Date of purchase
- Name and address of supplier
- Batch number(s)
- Expiry date(s)
If you are using medicated feed, it is also important that you keep the Medicated Feed Stuff Prescription (MFSP) for 5 years and make sure it is handy for your Red Tractor audit.
For guidance or support for your Red Tractor audit or for maintaining your farm/records to Red Tractor standards, please contact Emily Wynder on 07944 680469 or e-mail email@example.com
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1