Are You Keeping Adequate Records for Red Tractor?
Are you keeping adequete medicine records for Red Tractor?
Medicine Purchase records should include:
- Identity of medicine
- Quantity of medicine
- Date of purchase
- Name and address of supplier
- Batch number(s)
- Expiry date(s)
If you are using medicated feed, it is also important that you keep the Medicated Feed Stuff Prescription (MFSP) for 5 years and make sure it is handy for your Red Tractor audit.
For guidance or support for your Red Tractor audit or for maintaining your farm/records to Red Tractor standards, please contact Emily Wynder on 07944 680469 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External