Adding Value Grant
Applications for the ‘Eligibility Checks’ close on the 21st July
Are you a business processing agricultural products such as milk to cheese or wool to yarn, or preparing agricultural products to add value before sale, by washing, sorting, grading, bottling or packaging. This grant might be for you.
What’s it for?
- Improving, increasing or introducing new processing capabilities
- Equipment for preparing or processing edible agri-products for added value sales
- Equipment for processing non-edible agricultural products into new products (for example, wool, hides, and skins)
- Equipment for retailing eligible agricultural products (vending machines, display features etc.)
- Premises for prep/processing
- Process products for the first time
- Improve environmental sustainability
Funding is available of minimum £25,000 (40% of £62,500) to £300,000.
Want to find out more? Give Emily Bunn a call on 07944680469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independent Nutritional Package
- Lessons from 2018 – Dry Weather (revisited)
- R&D Tax Credits and Farming
- Commodities Update (8th August)
- Autumn Reseeding
- Farming Transformation Fund – Slurry Infrastructure Grant
- Honiton Show
- Adding Value Grant
- Commodities Update (07/07)
- Are You Generating Lasting Wealth?