£60,000 Capital Grant Scheme Now Available
The Capital Grant Scheme now replaces the Capital Water Grant and Hedgerows & Boundaries Grant and covers three areas (of which there is £20,000 funding for each, thus £60,000 funding available in total):
1. Boundaries, trees and orchards
2. Water Quality
3. Air Quality
Applications close for this grant on 30th April 2021 and you need to be in Priority Catchments for water and air quality).
Catchment Officer endorsements will be needed for the air and water quality and must be contacted before the 21st March. A six week turnaround for endorsements is expected. This means that those wanting to apply must contact their CSFO sooner rather than later.
There are 67 capital items to chose from, including automatic slurry scrapers and self-supporting covers for slurry stores. See Capital Options list here. This is an opportunity to claim some of the BPS that won’t be there in seven years’ time!
Contact Emily Wynder on Tel 07944 680469 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and help with applying for these grants.
- Controlling Crypto & Cocci
- Do You Really Know Your Business?
- Spray Thousands of £s Off Your Fertiliser Bills!
- Farm Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1 Claims
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Commodities Update (8th June)
- Making Nitrogen Fertiliser 30% More Efficient - Tom Malleson
- Backwards Budgeting
- The Benefits of Feeding Biochar to Ruminants and the Soil
- Farming Equipment & Technology Fund (FETF) Round 1