£60,000 Capital Grant Scheme Now Available
The Capital Grant Scheme now replaces the Capital Water Grant and Hedgerows & Boundaries Grant and covers three areas (of which there is £20,000 funding for each, thus £60,000 funding available in total):
1. Boundaries, trees and orchards
2. Water Quality
3. Air Quality
Applications close for this grant on 30th April 2021 and you need to be in Priority Catchments for water and air quality).
Catchment Officer endorsements will be needed for the air and water quality and must be contacted before the 21st March. A six week turnaround for endorsements is expected. This means that those wanting to apply must contact their CSFO sooner rather than later.
There are 67 capital items to chose from, including automatic slurry scrapers and self-supporting covers for slurry stores. See Capital Options list here. This is an opportunity to claim some of the BPS that won’t be there in seven years’ time!
Contact Emily Wynder on Tel 07944 680469 or email@example.com for more information and help with applying for these grants.
- What Is Happening To Energy Prices?
- Free Farm Business Review
- Milk Powder Availability
- Commodities Update (7th October)
- Why Not to Factor in Body Weight Loss in Your Diets for Fresh Calvers
- What is Stress Testing by a Bank?
- Are you ready for your maize harvest?
- Are you going to the Dairy Show?
- DBL Grass Trials Farm Walk
- Customers are not just External